Date: Sunday 22nd March 2020
Venue: Mallory Park Motorsport Circuit, Church Rd, Kirkby Mallory LE9 7QE
Wave ONE (Sub-50 mins): 11:30am
Wave TWO (50mins +): 12:30pm
Perfect preparation for a spring marathon, half marathon or simply to smash your 10K personal best. Six laps of the flat Mallory Park racing circuit to help you really nail down the perfect pacing strategy. Both waves will feature experienced pacers at regular intervals to help you know you’re on track.
- Very fast 10km route around the the Mallory Park circuit (test events produced PB rates in excess of 85%!)
- Accurately measured and fully UKA licensed courses.
- Access to a wide array of facilities within the paddock area including toilets, Massage Therapy, food & drink and fantastic viewing spots.
- Ample parking
- Chip timed
- Free photos
- Post-race banana and water
Course: The start is located just before the bus-stop chicane, meaning a very fast down hill start. Upon joining the lower oval circuit, complete 3 laps. At the end of your last lap, turn into the paddock area which will be well signposted and onto the run finish straight to the finish line.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over on 22/3/2020
- The 10K will take place over two waves. Please make sure you select the appropriate wave for your ability or target.
Race numbers to be collected on the day.